Blog entry by Admin User
How to work out how long each revision session should be
- Make a revision timetable at least a week before you intend to begin your revision.
- Divide your time between subjects, not necessarily equally.
- Work on an unfamiliar area and see how much you can do in the first half hour.
- Compare this to the work that you cover in the second half hour.
- As long as your work rate remains constant, keep going! When it dips, take a break.
- Expect to cover more recent work at about 50% faster than less familiar work.
- Always take a short break when you get tired, however pushed for time you feel.